[TSC-public] Progress on ELF

Richard Smith rsmith at fhiso.org
Fri Oct 27 14:23:15 CDT 2017

On 27/10/17 20:17, Albert Emmerich wrote:
> GEDCOM 5.5EL is no longer supported but replaced by the conclusions of Gedcom-L, as described in
> http://wiki-en.genealogy.net/GEDCOM/PLAC-Tag#Agreements_for_PLAC

Does the GEDCOM-L group have some official connection with GEDCOM 5.5EL,
then?  I was under the impression that the GEDCOM-L people had simply
decided to provide documentation of GEDCOM 5.5EL as a service to those
who want to support it.  That said, I don't actually know who produced
GEDCOM 5.5EL.

--
Richard Smith,                       FHISO   <http://fhiso.org/>
FHISO Technical Co-Coordinator       One Community, One Standard