[TSC-public] User Stories

Tony Proctor tony at proctor.net
Tue Sep 30 11:02:58 CDT 2014

OK with me too  :-)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Justin York
  To: Thomas Wetmore
  Cc: Tony Proctor ; tsc-public ; Richard Smith
  Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [TSC-public] User Stories

  I could go for that.

  For clarification on my stance, I love the idea of user stories. I plan on using them in the CCEG. I just want to avoid generating an enormous list that each exploratory group and project group is required to formally address where most of them will be "N/A". If we can show that the majority of user stories will be applicable to most groups then I'm okay with a shared list.

  I also acknowledge that other have spent much more time thinking about modelling corner cases than I have (the time I've spent on it approaches zero). So I would more than willingly defer to their expertise.