[Sources-Citations] RootsTech 2016 Proposals (especially for the developers day)?

Sue Adams sueyadams at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 05:23:37 CDT 2015

It would be really good promotion of our work if one or more of us
managed to be selected to present at RootsTech.

I am putting together a proposal with a working title " Progress on
genealogical data standards - Update from the FHISO sources and
citations exploratory group".  We have started to make progress (even
though it may not feel like it) and I hope we will have more to say by
February next year.

Any thoughts or contributions are very welcome.

Sue Adams
Family Folk
Blog: http://familyfolklore.wordpress.com/