FHISO Board Meeting held 18 June 2019 at 1730 UTC
The meeting was held by private Google hangout, started at 1730 UTC
Present: Luther Tychonievich — Technical Coordinator & Chair; Roger Moffat — Secretary & Treasurer; Andrew Hatchett — Membership Coordinator; Richard Smith — Technical Co-Coordinator
Absent: Tony Proctor — Vice Chair; Drew Smith, Brett McPhee & Greg Lamberson — Directors at Large
- Minutes of the previous meeting. The minutes of the previous meeting were amended as suggested and then approved, and published.
- Elections: Andy has compiled our various mailing lists into a single list of 538 addresses for mailing and discussed other methods of reaching people to let them know about upcoming elections.
- PayPal Balance at 18 June 2019 = $443.11
- Bank of America Balance at 18 June 2019 = $775.19
- Since 30 May we have received 9 Dues payments, 2 small donations and 2 donations of $250 each.
- We will send $750 to Caritas to pay for them to complete the work on making FHISO a 501(c)(3) organisation.
- Membership: Renewal notices were sent out, and so far 10 members have renewed
- Technical Work: Richard has been working on Sections 3 & 4 of ELF Serialisation. Section 3 is close to being completed.
- Overview of plan for 2019:
- Write annual report for the members — done
- Membership renewals — see above
- Bylaws for smaller board structure — done
- Progress ELF — defer until we have time
- Board elections — we hoped to solicit nominations in June
- Federal tax status and 501(c)(3) status — in progress with Caritas
- Next Meeting: The next meeting will be on 25 July 2019 at 1830 UTC (1430 EDT)
The meeting closed at 1825 UTC (1425 EDT)