[TSC-public] Filing Sources

Jan Murphy packrat74 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:37:15 CST 2014

Tom,

You say:

So source records can be arranged in hierarchical trees, but they don't
> have to be. Totally up to you and up to data providers. Do it your way, and
> be comfortable in the rightness of your being. If you can't stand the idea
> of hierarchical sources, don't use them.

So what happens then if I exchange a file with someone where I've done
things one way, and my correspondent has done them a different way?  Don't
we end up with the same chaos we have now, where programs puke on each
other's GEDCOM files because of non-standard extensions?

Jan

Jan Murphy
packrat74 at gmail.com