[Tsc-announce] Work on a FHISO lexicon of terms and concepts

Richard Smith rsmith at fhiso.org
Tue Aug 26 13:51:40 CDT 2014

The Family History Information Standards Organisation (FHISO,
http://fhiso.org/) is planning to start work on a lexicon of the terms
and concepts currently in use in genealogy.  We plan to create an group,
the Lexicon Exploratory Group, to carry out this work.

     http://fhiso.org/tsc-egs/#lex

This group will be formed once at least three FHISO members have
expressed willingness to commit to participating in this work.  This
doesn't require a large investment of time, and we expect only that
volunteers will put in the time they personally think appropriate.

Please email us at tsc at fhiso.org if you are interested in participating
in this work.  For other ways of getting involved with our work see our
website.

     http://fhiso.org/tsc/#involve

Richard Smith                    rsmith at fhiso.org
FHISO Technical Standing Committee Co-Coordinator