[Tsc-announce] Invitation to join FHISO's technical work

Luther Tychonievich ltychonievich at fhiso.org
Fri Aug 15 16:16:43 CDT 2014

Thank you for your interest in the Family History Information
Standards Organisation (FHISO, http://fhiso.org/) and your patience as
we have slowly prepared to begin our technical work. The Technical
Standing Committee is pleased to announce that we are now ready to
begin that technical process! We invite you to participate in any or
all of the following ways:

1. Subscribe to the low-volume tsc-announce mailing list. That's where
we'll send notices of new technical projects and other important
announcements and updates. Visit
http://fhiso.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc-announce_fhiso.org to subscribe.

2. Participate in open discussions on the tsc-public mailing list;
visit http://fhiso.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc-public_fhiso.org to
subscribe.

3. Join an exploratory group, or propose your own; see
http://fhiso.org/tsc-egs/ for more.

4. The Call for Papers is still active; see
http://fhiso.org/call-for-papers/ for more.

You can also learn more about the technical work of FHISO through the
Technical Standing Committee's web portal http://fhiso.org/tsc/

—Dr. Luther A. Tychonievich, TSC Chair